Dr. Elyssa provides life coaching to clients all over the world. She has worked with many individuals across the United States and in Europe.
Why Do you Need Life Coaching?
There are many reasons and motivations for working with Dr. Elyssa as your life coach. Dr. Elyssa commonly works with individuals who are experiencing depression, anxiety, low self-esteem or self-worth, or who are simply wanting to make changes in their life. It is incredibly normal and common to experience challenges in life, and to need or desire the support of a trained professional to help you through such times.
Perhaps you are going through a major life transition (marriage, divorce, relationship ending, death, long-distance move, career change, retirement, birth of children, empty nesting, etc.) and are feeling stressed or having an emotional response. A life coach provides you with a non-judgmental and neutral third-party where you are able to share your thoughts, emotions, and experiences and truly be heard.
You may be at a point in your personal or professional life where you are ready for something more or something different. Perhaps you are seeking a raise but are having anxiety or you are unsure of how to approach your boss. Maybe you are considering leaving your current job and changing career paths. Dr. Elyssa can guide you through this process, teach you proven methods to reduce your anxiety, and help you build the confidence you need to take this next step.
Maybe you have this gut instinct that you are on the brink of something profound, some “next-step” in your life, but you are unsure of steps to take or what your inner desire really is. Dr. Elyssa can work with you to uncover your dreams, goals, and help you create a manageable plan to reaching your goals.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is about you living life to the fullest and guiding you to achieving your most important goals. Ultimately, life coaching is about giving you the life you want.
Life coaching is the process of receiving assistance from a trained professional who can help you accomplish your personal or professional goals, meet a new milestone, make an important change in your life, overcome a fear by taking action, and learn and refine coping skills.
Life coaching is similar to therapy in that Dr. Elyssa can provide you with support, enhanced coping strategies for stressful problems, and teach you problem-solving skills. However, it is different in that you are completely guiding the process and Dr. Elyssa simply serves as a source of strength, motivation, inspiration, and strategy.
Benefits and Goals of Life Coaching
There are many reasons why people seek the help of a life coach like Dr. Elyssa. Benefits of working with Dr. Elyssa include:
- Increased clarity. Learn more about yourself, figure out what matters to you, determine what you value, and define the life you want to live.
- Unbiased/neutral input. Elyssa will guide you without judgment and provide you with objective feedback along the way.
- Sometimes we have goals and just need to get on track with taking the steps to achieve them. Dr. Elyssa will help keep you accountable and on-track.
- Personal development. Make changes, work towards a new goal, or continue to refine yourself in the areas of weight loss; increased self-confidence; enhanced relationships with significant other, family, friends, and co-workers; increase effective communication skills; manage mood states, reduce anger, anxiety or depression; increase coping skills to deal with stressors and daily pressures; learn problem-solving strategies; time management; increase self-care activities.
- Professional development. Improve career or sports performance; make a job or career change; start a new project; open a business; ask for a raise or promotion; develop a plan for obtaining education, training, or experience, or skills needed for a specific job.
- Goal setting and achievement. Learn what you want to achieve and develop a realistic and measurable plan for achieving your goals.
- Coping and growth during challenging times. Learn, develop, and refine coping strategies to manage your reactions and ability to respond effectively during difficult or challenging times in your life.
Remote Life Coaching
Dr. Elyssa provides life coaching to clients all over the world. She has worked with many individuals across the United States and in Europe. There are many benefits to remote coaching services. With remote coaching, Dr. Elyssa is able help to many more individuals who are seeking her specific expertise while you don’t have to travel to see her, you can stay in a space where you feel comfortable, and you have increased privacy due to not being seen in an office space.
Dr. Elyssa, owner of Tampa Therapy, LLC, has been interviewed and featured as a mental health expert on NBC, Fox, ABC, and CBS news networks. Dr. Elyssa is also a contributing blogger for Psychology Today and other national mental health sources.
If you are interested in interviewing Dr. Elyssa for an article, news segment, or book, or having her speak about a mental health topic, please call 813-474-9395 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org